With the invasion of technology, games on PC have gained immense popularity over the last few years. Several card games that can be played on the PC have developed over the last few years and the top cards games that can be played on PC are listed below.
- Hearthstone– This game is responsible for single-handedly opening up the industry of PC card games. It is developed by Blizzard Entertainment and is a collectible card video game. In this game the two opponents attack each other suing their play abilities, mana crystals or summon their minions to attack. This is done using the decks of 30 cards along with the hero selected and a unique power.
- Duelyst– This game is developed by Bandai Namco Entertainments. It involves player to battle in battlefield, and attacking each other using spells and minions which are represented by the cards which can be drawn from the custom built deck.
- Eternal– This a collectible card game developed by Dire Wolf Digital. This game can be played in two different modes, that is single player mode and multi-player mode. This game has two opponents who use a deck of cards which have varying attachments, powers, units and spells to attack each other.
The Elder Scrolls– Legends is a multi-player game developed by Dire Wolf Digital and is published by Bethesda Softworks. The game is played between two opponents. The cards in this game are based on creatures, characters and lore found the in The Elder Scrolls series of games. In every battle, each players starts off with three cards which have been drawn from the deck and one magika which is necessary to deploy cards. The cards in this game are of four types- the support cards, the Action Cards, the Creatures and the Items.
- Faeria– This game is developed and published by Abrakam. The gae takes place on a dynamic board set in a fantasy universe. At the start of each player’s turn, they draw a card from the deck and receive three points called the faeria. The game is played on a empty hex board with two avatars placed on the opposite sides of the map which also includes for Faeria wells. Each payer starts the game with a deck of 30 cards. The goal of the players is to reduce the their opponents’ avatars’ health before their own avatar’s health is exhausted.
- Shadowverse– This game is developed by Cygames. In this game the cards are divided into three basic types- followers, spells and amulets. Each player is given a Leader with 20 defense and three cards as a starting hand. The objective of the players is to reduce the defense of the other player before your defense is exhausted.